Sunday, February 16, 2014

Evil Ted Reviews: SModCo Tee/Breaking Ned!

(All items reviewed today were provided by Redbubble.com)

Today I wanna tell you about some products I came across on one of my favorite websites, Red Bubble. Red Bubble is a website where you can find different designs from different and unique artist from all over. With each piece of art you find, you can put it on a t-shirt, hoodies, phone cases, posters, postcards, and much more they have to offer.


(This design is by Nathan Gonzales)
The first item I found on there was a pretty sweet find. Now most of you that listen to The Evil TeddyBear Podcast know how much of a Kevin Smith fan I am. I may talk about him a little too much... maybe... anyway I found this pretty sweet SModCo T-Shirt that I ordered in the colors that Kevin himself wear all the time, blue and orange. This design also features an outline of his pod-famous dog Sheeky. The shirt itself is pretty comfy and breaths pretty easy on me. I have a feeling that I will be wearing this shirt for a very long time.

(This was designed by NEJIHYUGGUH)
This next design combines two of my favorite characters, Ned Flanders from The Simpsons and Walter White from Breaking Bad. This is rightfully titled "Breaking Ned" as we see him all bald and ready for action. Picture it, what if Ned Flanders went all Walter White on everyone in Springfield? I for one wouldn't mind seeing that episode of The Simpsons. My favorite thing about this post card is what it says on top, "I Am the Ding-Dang-Diddly-Danger". I've been saying this to everyone I know ever since I got the design. Now I decided to get this in post card form so I could not only write some far away friends but also show them this cool design. If you like both The Simpsons and Breaking Bad this is the design for you.

All together, I'm pretty happy on my finds and I highly recommend using Red Bubble today if you want to find great designs and art work like these. They are not only recommended but Evil Ted Approved.

Please visit Red Bubble today
Red Bubble
http://www.redbubble.com/


Also don't forget to visit the artist I mentioned today

Nathan Gonzales
http://www.redbubble.com/people/darknatereturns


NejiHyugguh
http://www.redbubble.com/people/nejihyugguh





 


No comments:

Post a Comment