Monday, April 20, 2015

The End is Nigh for @EvilTedPod

Okay soo it looks like I have a few things to explain about why I'm leaving Evil Ted. I'm leaving mostly because there's no where to take it. Everything I wanted to do with it I couldn't do and finding a guest each week was starting to become an issue. Also having both co-host be so busy with life stuff, which is understandable, made the show a one man show. This show wasn't intended to be a one man show but a show about two friends who get together each week to talk about movies and every once in a while maybe have a guest or two. Instead it turned into me stressing over who I should have on week after week after week. I mean there were people who I wanted on and they just said flat out no or didn't even respond to me, which to those people who didn't respond rude much?! I mean the people saying no I get but come on show some kind of sigh that you have manners. Sorry... sorry... its a thing with me... sorry...

Anyway, just because I'm ending this show doesn't mean I'm done with podcasting. I'm still going to be working on ReRunz and Mongoloids... as soon as everyone has their house together. I still want to do the whole having guest on whatever next show I do but right now I need a break, I need my friends, and I need my family to help me find my next path in life.

What really sucks about me ending this show is the fact that I never got to finish my list of guest I wanted on Evil Ted or even do a live stage show like I wanted to at the beginning. That was one of my biggest dreams for this show and I never got to do it. Oh well, sometimes dreams don't come true.

Anyway listen out for the last two episodes of The Evil TeddyBear Podcast soon. One this week and one the next.

Your Friend,

Korey Epps

No comments:

Post a Comment