Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Evil TeddyBear Podcast Coming Back?

So for a few months now I have not been able to come podcast like I used to due to the fact that it's hard to save up with for equipment like a laptop. Every time I seem to get close, my cash has to go right into bills, living, and getting to work mostly. So I decided to see if I can get a little help with at least getting a computer by trying out Podfund.com.

What is Podfund? Well it's a crowd funding website just like Indie Gogo or Kickstarter. It's designed to help podcaster get their show off the ground the way one would for a movie, product, or even a video game. 

My main goal is to reach the $800 mark to get the things I need to start back podcasting again, along with start some new shows I have ideas for.

With it helping get the podcast back running you will get a few perks like a shout out on the show, a secret podcast that will never see the light of iTunes or the Evil Ted site or a vidcast of the show with a secret guest.

Please help keep my dream a live by donating today to the Podfund site.

http://podfund.com/campaigns/the-evil-teddybear-podcast-come-back/

No comments:

Post a Comment