Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Wayne of a Woman

Jamie Walton is the one in white.
So this week on the podcast Jamie Walton from The Wayne Foundation and one of my favorite ladies of the SModCo crew is, is on the show. Recording with her was awesome and I definitely got to know her much better. She is one of the kindest and nicest people that I have had the pleasure of sitting down with and getting to know. Now although we have never met face to face Jamie and I share some things in common but the one big thing we share in common… Kevin Smith. That’s right the man himself who inspired me and many others like me to become podcasters. She is not only a fan but she works with him to keep The Wayne Foundation alive pretty much.

For more info on The Wayne Foundation please check out the link below and please help support their cause. Don’t forget to listen to Jamie’s interview with me this week on Tuesday!!

The Wayne Foundation: http://waynefdn.org/

Jamie's Twitter: @JamieWalton

The Wayne Foundation's Twitter: @TheWayneFDN 



1 comment:

  1. Do you need free Instagram Followers and Likes?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete