Monday, November 4, 2013

This Week On Evil Ted 11/4/2013



This week my guest is Larry Johnson of Cineprov. For those who don’t know, Cineprov is a riffing group that’s based here in Atlanta. These guys were inspired by “Mystery Science Theater 3000”, to go and do their own riffing of films such have Star Trek: The Motion Picture, The Stuff, and other old classic/bad films. When I went to go talk with Larry, I had a blast talking about riffing because it’s something I have interest in myself. We also got to talk about the fact that he got to work with Joel Hodgson of MST3K, which is like any riffer’s dream come true.

If you wanna check out Larry and the rest of the Cineprov gang, they usually can be found riffing at The Plaza Theater here in Atlanta. This week they are taking on Star Trek 5.

More Info on CineProv



Twitter: @Cineprov

  

No comments:

Post a Comment