Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Evil Ted Review: Gallifreyan... a Doctor Who Tee



(All items reviewed today were provided by Redbubble.com)

Now most of you know that I am a huge Doctor Who fan... some of you might say that I maybe be a bit obsessed about the show. Well you are right, and when Red Bubble asked me to do another review I couldn't say no!! So they sent me a 50 dollar gift card, I hopped on to their website, and decided to go the way of the Gallifreyan.

This design was done by an artist named, Chupalupa. This artist definitely has a think for the geek culture. From movies to videos games to pop culture, this artist has some pretty sweet designs like this Doctor Who shirt. The shirt itself is very comfortable and lets you breath a bit. I picked a black shirt because the color works with the design.

If you like this shirt or its artist's work go visit her profile right now on Redbubble.

Visit Redbubble today
http://www.redbubble.com/

Also don't forget to check out the artist profile.
http://www.redbubble.com/people/chupalupa

No comments:

Post a Comment