Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Well Hello My Old Friends... (Evil Ted Updates).


Well hello my old friends. Its been a long time since I've had a chance to say the word, "Welcome to The Evil TeddyBear Podcast". Well I was finally able to replace the most important part of the podcast, my laptop. I seem to have bad luck when it comes to these things but hopefully I will have this one for a very long time to come. I feel way behind on the world of podcasting but hopefully things will pick up again very soon.

A few changes will be happening with the website and podcast. Podcasting wise, I'm most likely going to start using SoundCloud to post my episodes which means the Archive.org episodes will probably not be available to download in a couple months. Also I'm working on another show right now as we speak called Wonderfully Uncool in which me and my co-host (TBA), look at the nerd side of the entrainment industry. I'm also hoping to start another movie podcast with Thomas Fine, my former Evil Ted co-host, at some point next year but lets not get to far a head of ourselves. Finally, we have a new home on the interwebs. We are now part of an internet radio station called "New Visions Radio". So every Sunday night (Monday on the east coast), we will be streaming episodes at 1AM EST/10PM PST. We are still part of the "Pod Gods Network", but this is away for us to just bring in a new audience and maybe do a live show.

Now on the website side of things, I will be trying to make it a lot easier for people to access episodes of the podcast by making an episode list and maybe changing up a few looks with the web page. All this will take some time and hard work on my end because I'm pretty much flying solo on this.

New things are coming to the future of The Evil TeddyBear Podcast. New guest, new shows, new projects, and hopefully new listeners.

Korey Epps aka Evil Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment